Technology has changed the way we communicate, the way we buy things, and it has surely transformed the learning experience. From remote education through online bootcamps to AI-driven corrections for teachers and even virtual reality classes, there’s so much we can do with technology to improve the education industry. In this guide, you’ll find some of the most in-demand trends that are shaping the education industry.
1. Internet Speed In the past, when people had to carry out books and notebooks, it was pretty challenging to do research. You would have to spend too much time finding the information you required. However, with the use of the Internet, people can now find information more easily. Besides, the Internet has also made it possible for students to study remotely through online trainng.
The Internet speed has now improved and it just takes a couple of seconds to find things online. In the future, the 5G trend is probably going to scale and be available in more countries. This will allow students to study more efficiently and focus on other activities that will improve their logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
2. Artificial Intelligence Imagine how much time teachers spend in their daily routine revising and reviewing tests and assignments. Many teachers carry on their work to their homes and they end up working more hours than they should. With the use of artificial intelligence engines, they could automate this process.
This way, teachers focus on more significant aspects like preparing their classes with innovative dynamics. Artificial intelligence is expected to improve the learning industry over the next couple of years. In fact, 86 percent of teachers believe that AI will improve the education system.
3. Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Augmented and virtual reality can provide a whole new learning experience. It’s like having a time machine in the classroom. Students can have a brief look at eras that they never experienced before. Imagine giving a World War II class and showing them exactly how the cities looked like back then. Or what about a geography class? Isn’t it better to take students to different geographical locations without leaving the class than to show them how they look in pictures?
Whether you decide to use AR or VR, you’re going to take the learning experience to a whole new level and students will be more engaged with the class.
4. Gamification The gamification trend is quickly gaining more popularity among most schools. Students who learn in an entertaining and fun way are more likely to develop logical thinking and problem-solving skills than those who don’t. They’re also more engaged with the class because gamification enhances competition.
In the future, we’ll probably see more games focused on education in schools. In fact, there’s a relatively new trend called tech edugaming that’s related to these types of learning techniques. There are many tech games that are focused on topics like blockchain, coding, and even cryptocurrency. This way, students also have an up-to-date education.
5. Personalized Learning Another major aspect that technology has changed in the education industry is personalized learning. With this type of methodology, students with cognitive or physical disabilities can get an education. Regardless of their problem, they’ll find a way to improve their skills.
For example, thanks to technology, students with physical disabilities can perform their exams without having to write. There are tech tools that allow them to write their paperwork with voice commands. This trend is only going to be more prominent in the future as developers create more innovative solutions for the education industry.
Conclusion Technology and education are the best combination for our society. All we need for the future is to prepare young students so that they can come up with innovative and effective solutions to society’s problems. Some of the leading tech trends that are shaping the education industry include artificial intelligence, IoT, VR and AR, and 5G Internet.
This BBA programme enable post secondary school applicants, (applicants graduated from O-Level) with five (5) credits to apply directly into the Degree (BBA) programme, without the need of going through foundation or Diploma programme.
Mantissa College’s BBA program boasts a dynamic global network of more than 80,000 alumni. One recent alumnus, Ms Cathy, says, “I took the 3-years Bachelor of Business Administration course righ after my SPM (O-Level) without needed to go through Foundation or Diploma programme. The syllabus teaches me on the basics elements needed in the business field. The programme also enable me to learn from real people with real problems. Thanks to the diverse and up-to-date programme syllabus, I am now capable of taking up more projects because I had been exposed to a wider perspective on handling matters from my learning experience.”
Certainly, evidence attests to the tremendous value of the BBA Programme. Between its focus on this learning style and many other desirable attributes, Mantissa College’s Bachelor of Business Administration offers an invaluable inside edge for aspiring business leaders
Documents needed i) Scan copy of your SPM / O-Level / STPM / A-Level Results