At Mantissa College, we deliver the Doctor of Business Administration programme (DBA) in collaboration with the L’Institut pour I’Expertise (IPE) Management School Paris, France. The study duration for this programme takes around three (3) to five (5) years to complete with 100% assignment, no examination.
Click here to Join our DBA Trial Class on the (21st November 2020) from 10am-12pm at Mantissa College, Malaysia.
Also, we are giving out up to 30% worth of scholarship and rebate for applicants applying for the 2020 intake.
i) Scan copy of your Master Certificate AND ii) Scan copy of your Master Transcripts
To apply for the programme, please provide us with the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click Here to Submit your documents
More Articles: you may also like to read up on
- What Are The Benefits of a DBA Degree
- 5 Tips To Beat The End Of Semester Exhaustion
- The Rise of Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Students
- Want To Sleep Better? Avoid Cyan, Say Researchers
- Four reasons why athletes and DBA are a perfect fit
- Phd and Dba: What Is A Better Choice?
- The Rise Of The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Four Money Management Tips for DBA. Students
- Six Reasons To Study A Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Programme
- How Many Years Does It Take To Complete A DBA?
- How a DBA is different from other types of academic study?
- Four Ways on How to Improve Communication Skills via a DBA
- Prepare These Questions to Summarise the Benefits of Phd and DBA?
- Difference between phd and dba degree
- Doctorate Candidate Numbers Rise with No Sacrifice to Quality in Malaysia
- What DBA Students Should Know About the DBA Viva Voce
- Why You Should Study Abroad
- DBA vs MBA: Differences