As demand for new capabilities gathers pace, reskilling and upskilling can enable you to develop the skills needed to remain competitive
A Survey was Conducted by Talentguard and it has shown that by 2025, it is expected up to 85 million jobs could be displaced by a shift in the division of labour between machines and humans.
At the same time, 97 million new roles are expected to be created, driven by advances in technology and continuous digital transformation. Even for the talent that is able to remain in the same roles, the expected share of core skills that will change is 40%.
This emphasizes the desperate need for reskilling and upskilling in every job, department and company, and with a major change coming by 2025, The time to start is NOW!
So what does this Reskilling and Upskilling mean? Upskilling is the process of learning new, advanced skills to close talent gaps. For example, you are doing a Marketing Job in the company for many years, however marketing strategies used in the previous years no longer work efficiently in today's environment. That is why upskilling yourself by learning the latest marketing strategies would help you advance along your current career path.
Reskilling is the process of learning new skills so you can do a different job. For example, you are doing an administrative job in the company for many years, however, it comes to a stage where you feel that this is too routine, and you need a better career pathway. So doing Reskilling courses such as learning Digital Marketing, and Social Marketing courses will open up new career opportunities for you to switch your job scopes.
Does this sound familiar to you?;
A person spent 2-4 years programme at a University,
Get themself into University debts,
AND Finally, when they get into the job market,
Only then they found out...this JOB / INDUSTRY is NOT what I am passionate about
This is a sad case, because they wasted 2-4 years of their time, and ended up doing something they have no passion for.
To make things worse, they get themself into University debt before they even start earning
But what if, we tell you there is a way for you to cut down the risk mentioned?
Now our Programme is unique because the syllabus is also the Online Micro-Credential courses..
So how does this work?
In short, you can choose 1 of the many subjects that you are passionate about within our Programme. Then, take up 1 month to learn this subject area, and study them online, at your own pace, with syllabus crafted by QS's Top Ranking Universities such as (The University of London, IE Business School, the University of Michigan, The University of Melbourne and lots more).
They spend many years taking up a programme at the University, get themself into tuition fees debts that cost a big bom,
At the end, when they finally start working, they find themself ….ohhhh this is NOT something is I am passionate about…
And this is a sad case, because they wasted their time and get themself in debt before they even start earning
3) You will experience a student life like no other. 1. Safety Matters Aside from the fact that Malaysia is a diverse, beautiful and vibrant place to live, it also excels in terms of safety. Strict laws and correspondingly low crime rates mean that city street and public transportation methods are exceptionally secure for wanderers. In fact, TripAdvisor recently awarded Malaysia the #5 spot on its list of the World’s most affordable metropolitan city in the world
2. Diversity Abounds Diversity isn’t just accepted in Malaysia, it is abundantly welcomed. A large percentage of ex-pats offer a comfortable environment for newcomers and the town -- and even the taxi drivers -- is celebrated for its friendliness to strangers. The melding of so many unique cultures offers a unique worldview for residents and visiting scholars alike.
3. Anytime, Anywhere If action is your endgame, then there’s no place quite like Malaysia. The city is alive with people and activities throughout the day and well into the evening. Night owls in particular will love living here, where shops, restaurants and other attractions remain open way into the wee hours. An extraordinary breadth and depth of local cuisine, unparalleled shopping and even a world-celebrated zoo mean that no one is ever bored in Malaysia.
4. You Pay for What You Get People who live here in Malaysia enjoy access to terrific amenities that just make life better. From efficient services to cheap public transportation to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysian enjoy an extremely high quality of life considered by many to be well worth the expense.
5. English Abounds While Malaysia may seem like a far-off destination, international students quickly acclimate to life here thanks to its four official languages, and the remarkable prevalence of English -- spoken by a full 75 per cent of its population.
Mantissa College’s MBA program boasts a dynamic global network of more than 80,000 alumni. One recent alumnus, Harrison Jub, says, “I took the 15-month Master of Business Administration course and in the first week, I was discussing the Real Case Study with groups of working professionals from different fields. And so I was learning from real people with real problems. Thanks to the case study based learning approach I am now capable of taking up more projects because I had been exposed to a wider perspective on handling matters from my learning experience.”
Certainly, evidence attests to the tremendous value of case studies in business education. Between its focus on this learning style and many other desirable attributes, Mantissa College’s Master of Business Administration offers an invaluable inside edge for aspiring business leaders.